Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
US Physical Therapy
Commerce Township, MI United States
Come join our growing team! We are an established family of outpatient orthopedic facilities with multiple sites in eastern Michigan. Our clinics treat a wide variety of injuries to include a diverse orthopedic population. Our commitment is to deliver high quality, one-on-one care to our patients. We are currently looking for a dedicated and motivated individual with an entrepreneurial attitude to join our team as a Physical Therapist in Commerce. If you enjoy caring for patients from diagnosis through full recovery, this is the opportunity for you!
We are seeking:
• Graduate from an accredited college with an APTA curriculum.
• One or more year(s) of outpatient orthopedic experience within a private clinic or hospital preferred. NEW GRADUATES WELCME TO APPLY.
• Current state of Michigan license, CPR certification.
• Outgoing and energetic personality.
• Exercise and Manual based skills, and Sports Rehab
Please contact Ed McDonald @ 513-791-0568 or email at email@example.com.
We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary plus an individual incentive plan. In addition, we have a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and a 401(k) plan. We also offer other outstanding benefits such as UNLIMITED continuing education reimbursement, continuing education days, and Paid Time Off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Education, training, experience:
Terms & Conditions